200104_MTB Tokyo-Okutama U&F

Here we came to Okutama, to ride MTB! ..as usual, to the pass "U" & "F".

Well, I know it's been a very long time since we came here before, to say "as usual".. though.


Anyway, Ken and I were aware how important to keep on exercising by the last ride at the end of 2019.

The trail from "U" pass was fairy nice, showing no impacts by the furious Typhoon-#19, without fallen branches or tree trunks. Actually, maybe better than the average??


Contrary to "U", minor route of "F" from Ohme side was with many fallen trees that let us down.. and tired.

Furthermore, I was not in a good figure myself and my MTB's brake pads were consumed, with uncomfortable creaky noise that bothered me a lot.

Thus, we ended up with 1 ride from "U" and 1.5 rides around "F" pass area.


However, I must not forget to mention that the main route (heading east) of "F" was in a very nice condition..

that made us happy at the end, made us go to the same Soba-ya in Fuchu as we went to just a week ago :)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿